Destination: Delhi – Bagdogra – Gangtok – Lachen – Lachung – Gangtok – Delhi
Holiday in Sikkim is a great idea for nature, adventure and culture lovers as this beautiful Indian state Sikkim is blessed with several natural beauties. Be it traditional monasteries, high mountains, magnificent waterfalls, scenic landscapes, organic food and amazing people everything is full of charm in Sikkim. Book Sikkim Tour with us for an amazing deals and lifetime experience.
- Explore the Himalayas
- Visit Buddhist Monasteries & Stupa
- Enjoy at the waterfalls
- Enjoy at the hot water springs
- Explore the local markets
- Experience Gangtok by Cable Car
- Welcome drink on arrival in hotels (Non-alcoholic)
- Accommodation in hotels/resort
- Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary use of Wi-Fi in hotels
- All transfers and tour by air conditioned private vehicle
- Dinner in hotel in Lachen
- Dinner in hotel in Lachung
- Service of professional driver
- All toll, parking, fuel charges and driver’s allowance
- All applicable govt. taxes
- Professional services of Buddha Vacations
- Any international flights
- Visa charges
- Entry fee to the monuments/Museum/Temples
- Tour Guide Fee
- Meals (Except Mentioned in inclusions)
- Expenses of Personal use i.e. drinks, laundry charges, phone calls
- Any tip to drive and tour guide
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Day 01. Arrive Delhi
Arrival at Delhi airport, you shall be picked up by Buddha Vacations’ representative holding the placard on your name. Meet assist and later you shall be transferred to booked hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 02. Delhi to Bagdogra (by flight) to Gangtok by road (125kms/5hrs)
Morning breakfast in hotel check out and you shall be transferred to Delhi airport for your flight to Bagdogra airport. Upon reaching Bagdogra airport you shall be picked up and drive to Gangtok and that is the capital of Sikkim.
Upon reaching Gangtok you shall be transferred to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 03. Gangtok
Morning breakfast in hotel proceed for Gangtok tour, Gangtok is the capital of beautiful North eastern Indian state of Sikkim. It was influenced by the Buddhism and still the majority of people are following Buddhism.
Visit Rumtek Monastery, Banjhakri falls and Namgyal Institute of Tibetology and Chorten Stupa. Evening visit famous MG road market and later transfer to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 04. Gangtok to Lachen (120kms/6hrs)
Morning breakfast in hotel check out and drive to Lachen. Lachen is a small hamlet in North Sikkim nestled between the foothills of Himalaya. We will cross through the amazing waterfalls. Upon reaching the Lachen transfer to hotel. Evening free. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05. Lachen to Lachung (44kms/2hrs)
Morning breakfast in hotel check out and later we drive to Lachung. Evening free. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 06. Excursion to Yumthang Valley
Morning breakfast in hotel proceed to visit Yumthang Valley also known as “valley of flowers” in North Sikkim. On the way visit hot water springs which is considered to have medicinal properties. Back to hotel and have hot lunch. Evening free, Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 07. Lachung to Gangtok (118kms/6hrs)
Morning breakfast in hotel check out and drive back to Gangtok and transfer to hotel. Rest and relax. Overnight stay.
Day 08. Gangtok to Bagdogra (125kms/5hrs) to Delhi (By flight)
Morning breakfast in hotel check out and drive to Bagdogra airport and catch the flight to Delhi. Upon reaching Delhi pick up and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 09. Delhi shopping & Departure
Morning leisurely breakfast in hotel check out and proceed for shopping tour in Delhi. Evening you shall be dropped at airport for your onward journey.