Explore the scenic, beautiful and low key beaches of Odisha, an Indian South eastern state located on the Bay of Bengal on the Great Indian Ocean. Explore the best of Odisha without Odisha Beach Holidays Tour and enjoy the less visited destination with high potential of tourism. Also explore the centuries old temples and famous Chilika Lake. Buddha Vacations will provide you best holiday tour to Odisha with and amazing services.
- Enjoy Kolkata City Tour
- Experience Indian railway ride
- Enjoy at the famous Chandipur beach
- Visit the ancient caves & heritages
- Visit famous Sun temple in Konark
- Visit famous Jagannath temple in Puri
- Visit Raghurajpur Artist village
- Enjoy the bird watching in Chilika Lake
- Explore the Gopalpur beach
- Explore the cuisine of Odisha
- Enjoy the shopping in local markets
- Welcome drink on arrival in hotels (Non-alcoholic)
- Accommodation in hotels
- Daily breakfast
- All transfers and tour by air conditioned private vehicle
- Koltata to Balasore train tickets in AC Chair Class
- Service of English Speaking Driver
- All toll, parking, fuel charges and driver’s allowance
- All applicable govt. taxes
- Professional services of Buddha Vacations
- Any international flights
- Visa charges
- Any Boat ride
- Entry fee to the monuments/Museum/Temples
- Tour Guide Fee
- Any water sports activity
- Meals (Except Mentioned in inclusions)
- Expenses of Personal use i.e. drinks, laundry charges, phone calls
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Day 01. Arrive Kolkata
Arrival at Kolkata airport, you shall be picked up by Buddha Vacations’ representative holding the placard on your name. Meet assist and later you shall be transferred to booked hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 02. Kolkata Half Day sightseeing to Balasore (By Shatabdi Express train) to Chandipur (14kms/30min)
Morning breakfast in hotel check out and proceed for Half Day Kolkata sightseeing visit Victoria Memorial and Mother Teresa House later you shall be drop at railway station for your train to Balasore.
Evening reach Balasore railway station pick up and drive to Chandipur and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 03. Chandipur
Morning leisurley breakfast in hotel visit Balramgadi (The meeting point of river and sea, it’s also a fishing point). Later visit Chandipur Beach. Relax and overnight stay.
Day 04. Chandipur to Bhubaneswar (210kms/4-5hrs)
Morning breakfast in hotel check out and drive to Bhubaneswar visit Ratnagiri, Udaigiri and lalitgiri caves and monastery. Evening transfer to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 05. Bhubaneswar to Konark (70kms/2-3hrs)
Morning breakfast in hotel check out visit Mukteswar, Lingaraj and Rajarani ancient temples, later drive to Konark. En-route visit Dhauli (Ashokan Edicts) and Pipili (famous town famous for its Applique handicrafts). Reach Konark and transfer to hotel. Later enjoy boat ride near the river connecting the sea (Boating at your expenses). Relax on the beach. Overnight stay.
Day 06. Konark to Puri (40kms/1hrs)
Today morning breakfast in resort check out and visit famous ancient Sun Temple, Chandrabhaga beach and Ramchandi temple. Later drive to Puri. Transfer to hotel. Evening relax on beaches. Overnight stay.
Day 07. Puri
Morning leisurely breakfast in hotel Visit 12th Century famous Shri Jagannath temple, Gundichan temple and Raghurajpur Artist village famous for its traditional painting, wood and stone crafts items. Evening explore Golden Beach of Puri. Transfer to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 08. Puri to Gopalpur via Raghurajpur & Chilika Lake (180kms/4-5hrs)
Morning breakfast in hotel check out and drive to Gopalpur. En-route visit Heritage village Raghurajpur (famous for heritage handicrafts). Enjoy boat cruising inside the famous Chiilka Lake to visit Kaijai islands and Nalaban bird islands. Later continue drive to Gopalpur. Evening reach Gopalpur and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 09. Gopalpur-Tattapani-Gopalpur
Morning breakfast in hotel proceed to visit Tattapani (Hot water sulphur spring). Later afternoon relax and explore the beaches of Gopalpur. Overnight stay.
Day 10. Gopalpur to Bhubaneswar (180kms/4hrs) Departure
Morning leisurely breakfast in hotel check out and drive to Bhubaneswar. Evening you shall be dropped at Bhubaneswar airport for your onward journey.