Plan your beach holidays in the beautiful coastal state situated in the Konkan Region. Goa is a paradise or beach and party lovers having beautiful amazing beaches and nightlife. Goa Beach Holidays has much more than its beaches, nightlife and cuisines. Get yourself lost at the exotic beaches and the heritages in Goa. Ask Buddha Vacations to plan your beach holidays in Goa for best and forever memorable tour.
- Explore the magnificent beaches of Goa
- Have glimpse of Portuguese architecture
- Trip to Dudhsagar waterfalls
- Enjoy the Nightlife & Sea food of Goa
- Roam in Goa by getting the bike or car on rent
- Enjoy the water sports
- Enjoy the shopping
- Welcome drink on arrival in hotels (Non-alcoholic)
- Accommodation in hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary use of Wi-Fi in hotels
- All transfers and tour by air conditioned private vehicle
- Service of English Speaking Driver
- All toll, parking, fuel charges and driver’s allowance
- All applicable govt. taxes
- Professional services of Buddha Vacations
- Any international flights
- Visa charges
- Mumbai to Goa flight tickets
- Goa to Mumbai flight tickets
- Entry fee to the monuments/Museum/Temples
- Any Boat ride
- Meals (Except Mentioned in inclusions)
- Expenses of Personal use i.e. drinks, laundry charges, phone calls
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Day 01. Arrive Mumbai
Arrival at Mumbai airport, you shall be picked up by Buddha Vacations’ representative holding the placard on your name. Meet assist and later you shall be transferred to booked hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 02. Mumbai to Goa (By flight)
Morning leisurely breakfast in hotel check out and you shall be dropped at Mumbai airport for your flight to Goa. Goa the beautiful coastal state is the smallest in India, situated at Konkan region. Goa is a famous tourist destination, which is beautiful with beaches and historical places. In Goa Tour, you can find out the Portuguese influences in Indian culture.
The major attractions of this place are beaches you should not skip your visits to Reis Mogos Fort, Dudhsagar Waterfalls and Chapora fort. There are many religious places like Basilica of Born Jesus, Mangeshi temple, St. Augustine Tower and many more.
Reach Goa, you shall be picked up and transferred to hotel. Day free at leisure. Overnight stay.
Day 03. Goa
Morning leisurely breakfast in hotel proceed to visit the beautiful Beaches of South Goa, Also visit old churches. Evening transfer to hotel. Relax at the beach. Overnight stay.
Day 04. Dudhsagar falls
Morning leisurely breakfast in hotel proceed for an excursion trip to Dudhsagar water falls. Evening transfer back to hotel relax at the beach. Overnight stay.
Day 05. Goa
Morning breakfast in hotel proceed to visit Beaches, Churches and fort in North Goa. Also visit Panjim city and Market. Transfer back to hotel. Relax at the beach. Overnight stay.
Day 06. Goa-Mumbai (by flight) Departure
Morning leisurely breakfast in hotel check out and say Good Bye to Goa you shall be dropped at Goa airport for your flight to Mumbai. Reach Mumbai and catch the flight to your onward destination.